Our FAQ is provided to answer common questions from our customers:
- What are the shipping fees? Shipping in the USA (excluding Hawaii and Alaska) is free. For all other locations please contact us at email@example.com
- How long does it take to ship? Typically purchases are shipped the same business day. However, we reserve the right to have at least one business day to prep for shipping.
- What carrier is used for shipping? We use USPS, FedEx and UPS. Expedited shipping can be arranged after purchasing your order. Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Shipping”.
- Do You Take Returns? All plush monkeys purchased from this website can be returned with their original packaging and contents within 60 days of purchase. Golf balls and other sports gear purchases are final and cannot be returned. To make a return, contact email@example.com with the subject “Return Purchase”. Buyer pays for shipping and original purchase funds will be refunded within 15 business days.
- Do You Have a Brick and Mortar Store? No we do not to keep our costs low and thereby our prices. We do sell our products on Amazon and Etsy with plans to sell on Ebay in the future.
- What is your mailing address & phone number ? 943 Delaronde Ct. Atlanta GA 30328 | 205.335.7947
- What are your business hours? We are online 24/7. Our back office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday thru Saturday.
- Do you sell Wholesale? Yes! Please review our Wholesale Page and contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are your golf balls real? Yes. Our golf balls play just like any competitive golf ball you can find on the market.
- What does it mean to “Slap Your Monkey!” It means to tell the world to go play with itself! Some people call it masturbation, some call it wasting time. We like to believe that “Slapping Your Monkey” means having fun with our sports gear!
People love our balls
Bought 12 balls for my hubby and waited until we had a tiff and handed him the balls & told him he was gonna be Slapping His Monkey for a while. Argument was over in an instant and he was off to play. He loves the ball & bought a box for his buddy.
Bought some MonkeyBalls branded tennis balls from MonkeyBall Sports. Definitely a great tennis ball that plays well but even better broke my opponents concentration! Won the match and laughed ALOT!
Played with my son John recently in a pro-am and the ball hit well off the tee and good distance ball. Maybe not as responsive as a Titleist or Wilson tourney ball but good enough to crush 300 yards. Several laughs!
Bought the 12 ball bx recently and was surprised to find that this ball hits just like any other ball I have played in my 20+ years of golf. When I tossed one to my buddy, we couldn’t stop laughing and added a couple of strokes to his game! A must have in your golf bag!